[rev_slider_vc alias=”mexicaninsurance”]


without the protection of the BEST MEXICO AUTO INSURANCE available

Buy your policy and coverages according your budget

Collision, Overturning and Glass Breakage

We pay for damage suffered by the vehicle if the car hits, or is hit by another vehicle or other object, if the car overturns or the glass breaks. The cost of repairs shall be settled in accordance with the current costs in the Mexican Republic.

Total Theft and Meteorological Phenomena

We cover the total theft of the entire vehicle and damages caused to the vehicle by tornado, hurricane, hail, earthquake, volcanic eruption, floods (overflowing of rivers, lakes or inlets), landslides, fall or collapse of constructions, buildings, structures or similar objects, fallen trees or branches thereof.

Property Damage Liability

We protect the insured if their automobile damages someone else’s property resulting from an accident.

Bodily Injury Liability

Coverage in the unfortunate case of injuring or killing someone in an accident for which the insured is legally responsible.

Medical Expenses

We cover the reasonable and necessary medical, hospital and funeral expenses of the injured driver and passengers caused by fire, collision or overturning of the vehicle.

Partial Theft and Vandalism

We will reimburse for the theft of permanently installed equipment and parts based on their actual cash value.

Collision is extended to cover vandalism, meaning willful and malicious damage to or destruction of the insured vehicle.

Legal AID

24-hour Legal Assistance and Bail Bond, attorney’s fees are also covered.

Road Side Asistance

When your car breaks down, you run out of gas or you’re locked out, ANA Seguros Roadside Assistance helps make it simple and easy to get back on the road and on your way.

Catastrophic Liability

Mexico federal law dramatically increased the liability compensation amounts for fatalities. We highly recommend purchasing as much liability coverage as possible.


In addition:

Roadside assistance: We cover problems not typically covered by car insurance.

  • Towing
  • Gas supply
  • Jump start

Legal AID: Legal defense if the insured is sued as a result of an accident.

What to do in case of an Accident


In case you get involved in an accident, please try to remain calm and remember that you and other occupants of the vehicle are the most important matter. Stay calm and be confident that you are well protected by your Mexican insurance.

You must report your claim immediately to ANA Seguros at 01-800-911-9119 and if is possible to the Mexican Authorities, please keep your policy available at all times. You will be attended by a bilingual operator who will ask you the following information:

  • Driver Name
  • Policy Number
  • Vehicle Description (Make, Model, Color)
  • City, Municipality

In case of a highway accident, take note of:

  • Kilometer marked on highway
  • Highway Intersection
  • City or nearest town
  • Telephone number (If available)
  • Cause of loss
  • 3rd Party Vehicle description (If applicable)

You will be assigned an adjuster, who, whenever possible, and with the information given above, will meet you at the accident site. Your adjuster will need the following documents. Make sure you have them handy:

  • Policy Face
  • Drivers License

You will be asked by the adjuster to fill out a form describing the cause of the accident. It needs to be signed by the driver.

Please be sure to obtain all the information regarding your claim, since it will be of vital importance to follow-up your claim. Specifically:

  • Claim Number
  • Location of the vehicle (If it’s needed to be towed away from accident site)
  • City, municipality of Accident
  • The adjuster’s name and telephone number (If available)

For your convenience, before you leave the accident site, review with your adjuster the next steps that you must follow in order to have your claim finalized.

Do not try to make any arrangements or to settle any matter with 3rd parties by yourself. Wait for the adjuster to arrive. He will intercede in your behalf with the 3rd parties involved and legal authorities. Your cooperation is very important; it is the adjuster’s job to help you.

For your information some mobile phones brought from the United States of America or Canada may not have coverage by the carriers within Mexican Territory. To report a claim or to request Legal Aid or Automobile Assistance, we highly suggest the use of a private phone or a public pay phone. Pay Phone Cards can be purchased at almost all Gas Stations and Drug Stores. It is important to keep in mind that you are in a foreign Country and the laws and traffic regulations are different from those in the United States of America or Canada.


The phone number to report a claim and dialing from Mexico is 01-800-911-9119
(These numbers must be dialed exactly as shown and please consider the remarks on Mobile Phones included in preceding paragraphs)
To follow up on your claim please call the below listed toll free numbers from The United States of America. México City 1 888 335 7072 / Tijuana, B.C. 1 888 213 7921


The Government of Mexico determines the Terms and Conditions of automobile insurance policies affording coverage for tourists in Mexico.
These Insurance Policies differ in many ways from policies issued in The United States of America or Canada.
In Mexico, being involved in car accident is considered a felony and in some cases the authorities may detain the driver as well as the vehicle.

Q: Why do I need a Mexican Insurance?

A: Mexican insurance is not mandatory for you to travel into the immediate cities and towns along the U.S./Mexico border, but in the event that you are involved in an automobile accident, a Mexican Insurance policy greatly reduces the chances of being detained or put in jail in Mexico, while also limiting the financial burden you might face after an accident. There are basically only two ways to solve this: to pay all damages on the spot in cash ( which we do not suggest) or you can prove your financial liability by presenting a Mexican Insurance policy”e;. Please note, however, that Mexican insurance is not “diplomatic immunity.” An accident in Mexico may still be determined to be a felony. U.S. or any other non-Mexican insurance does not cover your liability for potential accidents, nor does it fulfill the basic requirement of insurance or proof of financial responsibility.

Q: Will my U.S. or Canada Insurance cover me in Mexico?

A: Policies from U.S. and all other non-Mexican Insurance companies are not considered proof of financial responsibility. While a few major U.S. Insurance Companies cover damages to your own vehicle in Mexico up to a small distance south of the border (usually no more than 25 miles), they do not cover damages to other parties. This is why any U.S. policy must be accompanied by at minimum, a Liability Only policy from a Mexican Insurance Company.

Q: What information is needed to complete a policy?

A: You will want to have your driver’s license, current registration, and domestic proof of insurance at hand. If you would like collision, fire and theft coverage, you will need the lienholder’s contact information (if applicable). You may purchase your insurance with AMEX, Visa , MasterCard, Discover and by Pay Pal System.

Q: What if my vehicle has two registered owners or a driver who does not own the vehicle?

A: Your Mexican Insurance policy does not require that all of the owners or drivers of the vehicle be listed on the policy face. Any driver must have a valid driver’s license.

Q: What happens if we have an accident in Mexico? What shall we do? How do we follow up?

A: If you have an accident in Mexico, immediately call the 01-800 number included in the claims instructions page, which is part of your policy. The adjusters of ANA Seguros will respond immediately to the scene and provide further instructions based on your specific situation.

Q: Does my Mexican Insurance cover traffic fines in Mexico?

A: Traffic fines and vehicle impound fees are NOT covered. It is the responsibility of each driver to obey regulations.

Q: I do not speak Spanish. What happens if I get involved in an accident?

A: ANA’s personnel in the claims department are fluent in both Spanish and English

Contact Info

2nd Floor of Habet’s Building,
Cor. Constitution Dr., Belmopan
Phone: +(501) 822-3585 | +(501) 822-3587
Mobile: +(501) 615-3587 | +(501) 607-6465
Email: info@siabz.com


Guardian Group